TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how does ur guys' nitrous get switched on?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom01SC2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poc301 wrote:
Here is the best method to run the switches (IMO)

1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4

1) Arming switch
2) WOT Switch
3) RPM Window Switch
4) Fuel Pressure Cutoff Switch

So you arm the system with 1. It provides power to 2. When you floor the gas going to full throttle, 2 provides power to 3. When 3 sees that the RPMs are in the right range, it provides power to 4. 4 will allow the car to spray the nitrous system, keeping an eye out to make sure your fuel pressure doesn't drop off all of a sudden.

This is how my system is setup...

Tom
Bigbadbert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just have the blue glowy arming switch under my radio, then have a push button switch that sticks out between the radio and the steering wheel. Easy access. It used to glow blue too, but it died. Sad
hustler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

instead of the fuel pressure cut off, would it be better to use the air/fuel ratio cut off instead?

cuz if u have fuel pressure to ur solenoid, but ur fuel sol. dosnt work, the switch will still turn it on but it will blow it up lol.

has anyone used the air/fuel ratio switch yet? that sounds like a good idea to me, but if its not tell me why so i dont buy it lol

thanks for all the replies guys
cya
brad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: