TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wet system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myfast92sl2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: wet system Reply with quote

Hey guys i was planning on running a 75 shot i have new pistons and everything but i was wondering can i go with a regualr wet kit or should i go with a direct port? is there a big difference or just a small one
1998sc2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the NX GM EFI Wet Kit its like 500 somthing..
SC2Sick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: wet system Reply with quote

myfast92sl2 wrote:
Hey guys i was planning on running a 75 shot i have new pistons and everything but i was wondering can i go with a regualr wet kit or should i go with a direct port? is there a big difference or just a small one

read the stickies. it'll tell you the difference between wet and direct port. it's up to you and how much work you want to go.

::note:: sef blew that motor on a direct port (i wanna say 75) shot. not that it is going to happen to you, i just figured i'd put it in here before someone else does.
red97sc2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: wet system Reply with quote

SC2Sick wrote:

::note:: sef blew that motor on a direct port (i wanna say 75) shot. not that it is going to happen to you, i just figured i'd put it in here before someone else does.

Remember: This was due to poor machine shop work, not the Direct Port itself.
Nefarious

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the GM WET kit is a good one, that is done

now, although new or stronger pistons are a good thing... they dont guarantee total safty and security

there are many other factors you need to address

read ALL the stickeys, and then you will be fine, if you still have ?'s we will be here
myfast92sl2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i go with the one nozzle in the intake will it still get distrubuted evenly through the cyinders
chrispel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you run 75 and uder you will be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: