TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

75 shot issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSaturnKid

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: 75 shot issues Reply with quote

So I grew a pair and upped to a 75 shot.

I start spraying at 4k and it pulls HARD. I have an auto and right after the shift to second I get the blinking ses, indicating misfires. Whoopee do! Im so lucky!

So I figure it to be a fluke.

I spray again and it pulls HARD. Shift to second and wham, blinking ses, NO power and after the ses is done blinking, it stays on.

The loss of power was the PCM pulling timing like a mofo.

I got the code read, and yep, multiple cylinder misifres.

Has anyone seen this? Im not having ANY issues spraying the 50 shot or the 62 shot. I only got this problem with the 75 shot. And I do have the proper size jets.

I may try it again and datalog all that is happening with the engine... But I may not. The 50 shot is nice, I may just call that good.

The only thing I can imagine is my plug wires are too old, like a year or so. Im running colder plugs so thats not it. And the afc was zerod out right before I sprayed the 75, so it was untuned, so thats not it either (its not running lean....)
Rear-Vue

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds weird. i never had that happen to me when i was running the 75 i had that code once the miss fire cause of the stupid wire on the #4 cyl was dead. but the others were fine. i would test the Ohm of the wires.

and i am pretty sure its probally cause of the ammount of fuel thats being dumped in at that time.. probally gota miss fire in the 1st or 4th cyl? also dont be a pussy lol hit it at 3k. lol i do.
hustler

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 225931, The text of this post does not exist
hustler

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 225932, The text of this post does not exist
TheSaturnKid

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226035, The text of this post does not exist
Tom01SC2

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226079, The text of this post does not exist
TheSaturnKid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226442, The text of this post does not exist
LowSL2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226457, The text of this post does not exist
TheSaturnKid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226492, The text of this post does not exist
saturnsubohio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226496, The text of this post does not exist
TheSaturnKid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 226498, The text of this post does not exist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: