TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rubbing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Newbie Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: rubbing Reply with quote

Has anyone else had trouble with 205/55/15's rubbing? The wheels I have are 15/6.5 40mm offset with 1.3" drop springs. they rub when the wheel is turned about 2/3rd of the way. It's nothing harsh just doesn't sound great. I checked the wheel wells for loose skirting and it seems ok, and I don't think they are hitting the struts or front sway bar. Am I going to need to get a set of spacers? WIth the spacers will I need to worry about hitting the fender lip?
SupraCharged007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 388464, The text of this post does not exist
will_c

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 388465, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:15 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 388466, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put my 2" drop on, never heard a rub but my tire was rubbing through the brake line. glad had a pit or i would have never looked. had to bend lines in a new direction. i had stock tires though, 185/65-15
Natedogg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, my brake lines rubbed with 185/65/15's on. It's because of how they have the brake lines come off the bracket from the factory. I need to flip them behind the struts. Especailyl on my 95 when I put those 225/50/16's on.

Nate
1998sc2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have 205/50/15 azenis and they rub the fender wells when i turn left and right or lock to lock i should say thats with a 2.5" drop but they did it b4 with my 2.0" drop and my 1.8" drop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Newbie Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: