TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new tuner shop opened in the detroit metro area!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Events and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SATURNTERMINATOR

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: new tuner shop opened in the detroit metro area!! Reply with quote

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new tuner shop thats just opened on woodward avenue and 11 and a half mile road called STREET LEGAL CUSTOMS.

We have a large showroom and also an installation side. So most any part we sell we can install. iits a great location being right on woodward avenue and its easy to get to from almost anywhere since were right by 696 expressway. every friday and saturday night well be having cruise ins in our parking lot. we should be able to hold about 30 cars or so, so come early if you want to park and not have to worry about cops like you do on other places on woodward. But come on in and say hello. We are open everyday except monday from 10-7pm and may keep the store open later on friday and saturday nights. Most any part that is ordered by 6pm will be delivered to our store the next day by noon.

look forward to seeing some of you.

-brandon @ street legal customs

Last edited by SATURNTERMINATOR on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
DTDSasquatch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, I'll have to check it out when I come home 4th of July weekend.
ac66bronco

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh snap might have to check it out
The Last Don

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: new tuner shop opened in the detroit metro area!! Reply with quote

SATURNTERMINATOR wrote:
Hey guys just wantwed to let everyone know that there is a new tuner shop thats just opened on wooward avenue and 11 and a half mile road called STREET LEGAL CUSTOMS.

we have a large showroom and also an installation side. So most any part we sell we can install. iits a great location being right on woodward avenue and its easy to get to from almost anywhere since were right by 696 expressway. every friday and saturday night well be having cruise ins in our parking lot. we should be able to hold about 30 cars or so, so come early if you want to park and not have to worry about cops like you do on other places on woodward. But come on in and say hello. We are open everyday except monday from 10-7pm and may keep the store open later on friday and saturday nights. Most any part that is ordered by 6pm will be delivered to our store the next day by noon.

look forward to seeing some of you.

-brandon @ street legal customs

I will have to drive by and check it out when I am up there visiting family, sometime later in July or August.

The funny part is you spelled that street name how most people say it up there.... wooward..... I miss Detroit!
DTDSasquatch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: new tuner shop opened in the detroit metro area!! Reply with quote

The Last Don wrote:
The funny part is you spelled that street name how most people say it up there.... wooward..... I miss Detroit!

Laughing

I've never heard it pronounced like that.

Ohio douchebags on the other hand... I once visited one of the Honda plants down there with my boss, and we stayed in a hotel in Bellefontaine. All the locals pronounced it "Bellefountain" and would even correct us when we said it the right way. WTF?
The Last Don

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is pronounced "bell-fountain" but spelled like some hillbilly wrote it. They get nasty up there if mispronounced....
DTDSasquatch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Last Don wrote:
It is pronounced "bell-fountain" but spelled like some hillbilly wrote it. They get nasty up there if mispronounced....

WTF? I hope you're kidding...

Belle fontaine is French for "Beautiful Fountain." (Google language tools, FTW!)

I guess your next arguement will be that they're just pronouncing it how it's supposed to be after translation. Laughing
The Last Don

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTDSasquatch wrote:
The Last Don wrote:

WTF? I hope you're kidding...

Belle fontaine is French for "Beautiful Fountain." (Google language tools, FTW!)

I guess your next arguement will be that they're just pronouncing it how it's supposed to be after translation. Laughing

You have been there and seen how they are.... do you think I am joking?

They are insistent is is pronounced like that, now ask them to justify the spelling and they are stuck like a hillbilly in a mudpit! I cant make stuff up this good.
OfficiallyBob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 388802, The text of this post does not exist
DTDSasquatch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 388812, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 388984, The text of this post does not exist
DTDSasquatch

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 389009, The text of this post does not exist
SATURNTERMINATOR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 389053, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 389089, The text of this post does not exist
SATURNTERMINATOR

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 390210, The text of this post does not exist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Events and Gatherings All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: