TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upgrade? you tell me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> General Saturn Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Upgrade? you tell me. Reply with quote

I have my SL2 off the road for a few days so I can get some serious work done, so I had to rent something so I could get to work and school. I went to rent something modest that wouldn't cost too much. I was told I was getting a G6 (which I thought would be interesting seeing the Aura is based off that) but when I got there I was told "we" decided to make a change. Some little old lady had took the G6 because they didn't want her driving the only other car on the lot, so I ended up with it.

2006 Chevy Z71 4x4
364cid
Horsepower: 345 @5200
Torque: 380 @4000 ft-lbs

I've worked on tug boats smaller than this thing but I got it for the price they normally charge for a Chevy Aveo, and it has A/C, 4 tires, and a steering wheel so I guess Beggars can't be choosers.
will_c

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398266, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398267, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398273, The text of this post does not exist
LowSL2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398283, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398497, The text of this post does not exist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398499, The text of this post does not exist
95SC2Dude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 398502, The text of this post does not exist
KFC_Or_Bust

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Missing Post Reply with quote

Missing Post # 400034, The text of this post does not exist
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> General Saturn Board All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: