TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

good set up or not????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rear-Vue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i just picked up a pair of bkr6e-11 NGk plugs. now are those the right ones??? you guys say the 7'... soo..??
TheSaturnKid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poc301 wrote:
I would disagree on the A/F gauge on a wet kit. I believe personally that it is useless.

The wet kit by nature means the manifold (ours is a dry manifold, not meant to mix liquid) mixes the fuel/air/nitrous to each cylinder. Each cylinder gets a different mixture, be it small difference or big. The o2 only reads 2 of the 4 cylinders. So while it might read rich, the other 2 could be lean. I blew my motor in this way. Not fun I tell ya.

Direct port is a different story though.

This is why you dont cheap out and have a SEPERATE bung welded into your header/manifolds downpipe outlet before the catalytic converter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: