TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheapest Place for NX kit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboRedSaturn14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Cheapest Place for NX kit. Reply with quote

My friend is putting a NX kit on his mustang and he wants to get the NX kit where is the cheapest place he can get one?
Nefarious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My friend is putting a NX kit on his mustang and he wants to get the NX kit where is the cheapest place he can get one?

as far as i've seen, no matter where you get one, they
seem to all be within a few bones up or down, summit is cool, also, NOS brand makes mustang specific kits

just so you know Wink
TurboRedSaturn14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah he wants a NX kit though i guess cause he said that they give specific hp to the wheels number he said i dont know anything about nitrous but yeah hes looking for NX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infinitemotorsport.com has good deals
azazel1024

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have seen and heard NX kits generally deliver what they advertise to the wheels...or close to it.

Looking At the Zex kits I would stay away from them.

A 96 LS integra with intake, header, pulleys, exhaust, and a 75HP Zex kit only made something like 160-170WHP...that isnt much if it is starting with 115WHP (or in that region).
-matt

PS most places are within about $50 for the same kits.
DCxMagus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you goin nitrous with a mustang I would get the nos specific one becuase it's an easier install and it's a direct port system so it's alot better for the car. I think NX makes a mustang kit to thoug so check out the NX website. Nos and NX both are pretty good about their gains and what they advertise, can't say the same for Zex.
ncspeed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter where you are going to go NX kits are going to be about the same price they are like Bose Speakers there is a set price on it and a lil lea way on pricing, I would go through NX directly or a local shop.
Bigbadbert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would compare prices for shops vs internet before I bought anything....shops tend to be much more expensive.
ncspeed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually got my NX kit fairly cheap from a local shop I paid 600 for the wet kit and the purge.
Bigbadbert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm its not like that around here at all....it would probably cost closer to 800 for that. Hell its almost 80 bucks for a 14 ft 4AN line there, and you can get them for under 50 at summit. Confused It usually pays to shop around anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: