TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just ordered my nitrous kit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC.Live Wire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take that $500 and go get a used older 160 MPH motorcycle and say that you did not modd your car to go fast !!!!!
Bix VT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents still don't know about the CAI I put on thier SC2...

It'll be the same with my NX when I get it.

What they don't know won't hurt them.
Simo SL1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me just vent some anger here

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simo SL1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently the order went through as i was trying to cancel it, so it looks like i am going to get my nx kit but i guess i have to refuse it and send it back to Jegs.

methinks i will get the package and hide it from my parents now Razz lotta ricers at my college that need to be taught a lesson Twisted Evil
SC2Sick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

say what i say when i get anything in the mail "i won it at the track as a prize"

try not to let her see the bill.

here's how you get a b!tch to stop being c*nty, slap her in the face with your d**k and tell her "hey quit bein' c*nty"
hookem2oo7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SC2Sick wrote:
say what i say when i get anything in the mail "i won it at the track as a prize"

try not to let her see the bill.

here's how you get a b!tch to stop being c*nty, slap her in the face with your d**k and tell her "hey quit bein' c*nty"

guaranteed to work... Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Simo SL1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well im hiding the NX kit until my mom forget about the whole thing. i went to the bank a week ago and deposited 600 dollars so it looks like i got my money back for it. my mom reads my bank statement each month so around early october i will begin the installation phase. i WILL be running Nitrous by the end of october. Wink
Tom01SC2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talk about your parents being control freaks. My mom didn't even read my bank statement when I was 15, lol. Hopefully you don't break anything otherwise she'll find out.

Tom
Simo SL1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

even our mechanic is telling them that nitrous cannot be run on a saturn. " a saturns engine has very low tolerance and is not made to go fast, its for fuel efficiency" said my mechanic. EVERYONE is telling me i cant do it, so mainly i will be running nitrous to prove everyone wrong
red97sc2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simo SL1 wrote:
so mainly i will be running nitrous to prove everyone wrong

Just make sure you install it RIGHT the first time. You don't want to blow anything. My main concern when I was considering n2o was my fuel supply. Double check everything. You did get a compression and leak down test right? That will tell you how healthy your motor is.
Simo SL1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a compression and leakdown is my first step. i just have to lay low until my parents forget about this whole debacle. then i will be able to install it
Nefarious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
even our mechanic is telling them that nitrous cannot be run on a saturn. " a saturns engine has very low tolerance and is not made to go fast, its for fuel efficiency" said my mechanic. EVERYONE is telling me i cant do it, so mainly i will be running nitrous to prove everyone wrong

haha,

tell the "mechanic" to go take a look at the Different Racing website, and see what those freaks did on a stock saturn motor, and then flip him the bird Twisted Evil
SC2Sick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no sh!t, i'm sick of people telling me that certain simple things can't be done.

"my uncle's a mechanic and he says there's no way to swap the motor on my CRX and there's no way to make it a manual transmission."

"you can't turbo a saturn"

"you're not telling me something, there's now way you can run a 15.7 with only an intake"

"you can't run a wet kit on anything smaller than a V8, it's too powerful"

"nitrous is too hot, you'll melt your motor unless you have ice under your hood" (that's my favorite, f**king reta*d)
poc301

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to just kill everyone you know and begin anew.
SC2Sick

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poc301 wrote:
You need to just kill everyone you know and begin anew.

LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: