TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index TSN.SaturnWiki.net
An archive of the old turbosaturns.net board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blow Down Tube HURRY HELP!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboRedSaturn14

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:34 am    Post subject: Blow Down Tube HURRY HELP!!! Reply with quote

Do you have to have a blown down tube for nitrous if it is in your trunk and you still have the back seats when at the track?

or is it just when in the cab?
Tom01SC2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: Blow Down Tube HURRY HELP!!! Reply with quote

TurboRedSaturn14 wrote:
Do you have to have a blown down tube for nitrous if it is in your trunk and you still have the back seats when at the track?

or is it just when in the cab?

If the track follows the rules, then yes. However, I do know some tracks who could give a shit...

Tom
Nefarious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, blowdown tubual in the cab, i read the rules as basically anytime the bottle is in the position to enable the driver, there must be a BD tube, i have my bottle where the passenger seat is and have to, no quesitons, but all strips are different, up here i have to have the BD but the lines can run through the car Rolling Eyes
Bigbadbert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the NHRA track here doesnt require a BD tube if the bottles in the trunk. I dont think it says anything about running the lines in the car though.....and these are mostly street cars. Your safest bet is to call and ask them.
graniteguy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They just want a barrier to prevent the white gas/fog from filling the drivers compartment in case the bottle lets go. The seats should accomplish that if the bottle is in the trunk.
Nefarious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever seen the movie Blacksheep

ha,

thats great

ro-wo-ads, roooods,

"dude i'm stoned, so are you"
XwArLoRdX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ Nefarious..

Me and my Friend Seth use to walk down the halls saying "ROOO ADDDD" and just bust out laughing...

as concluded.. we seemed crazy to everyone else.. could explain me being on a Saturn board Shocked specially one that boosts them Laughing
TurboSL1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to get high out of NO2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to be cool too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TSN.SaturnWiki.net Forum Index -> Nitrous Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: